5 mai 2022
in Non classé
EDF Lab Saclay
7 boulevard Gaspard Monge
E-mail: pierre (dot) gruet (at) edf (dot) fr
- Research engineer at EDF R&D
- Developer of the Debian GNU/Linux operating system
- Statistics of stochastic processes
- Stochastic control and optimization
- Finance of electricity markets
- Thomas Deschatre, Olivier Féron, and PG: A survey of electricity spot and futures price models for risk management applications. Energy Economics, 102, 2021.
- Thomas Deschatre and PG: Electricity intraday price modeling with marked Hawkes processes. Submitted in 2021.
- Paulina A. Rowińska, Almut E.D. Veraart, and PG: A multi-factor approach to modelling the impact of wind energy on electricity spot prices. Energy Economics, 104, 2021.
- Olivier Féron and PG: Estimation of the number of factors in a multi-factorial Heath-Jarrow-Morton model in electricity markets. Submitted in 2020.
- Olivier Féron, PG, and Marc Hoffmann: Efficient volatility estimation in a two-factor model. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 47(3):862–898, 2020.
- René Aïd, PG, and Huyên Pham: An optimal trading problem in intraday electricity markets. Mathematics and Financial Economics, 10(1):49–85, 2016.
- A multifactor approach to modelling the impact of wind energy on electricity spot prices, Thirteenth Bachelier Colloquium on Mathematical Finance and Stochastic Calculus, Metabief (France), January 2019.
- Optimal number of factors in a N -factor model for electricity prices, Workshop on statistical inference in energy markets, Paris, May 2018.
- Estimation in a two-factor model: application to electricity prices, Conference on the Mathematics of Energy Markets, Vienna, July 2016.
- An Optimal Trading Problem in Intraday Electricity Markets, Energy Finance Christmas Workshop 2015, December 2015.
- Estimation of volatility in a diffusion process: the context of electricity forward contracts, Second NUS-UParis Diderot Workshop on Quantitative Finance, September 2015.
- PhD at University Paris Diderot:
“Some problems of statistics and optimal control for stochastic processes in the field of electricity markets prices modeling”, defended on 02/12/2015. With highest honour.
Advisors: Prof. Marc Hoffmann and Prof. Huyên Pham.
- Master “Modélisation aléatoire” in Statistics, Probability and Finance at University Paris-Diderot.
- Graduate degree in Statistics and Actuarial sciences at École Nationale de la Statistique et de l’Administration Économique (Paris).
- Course on energy markets for undergraduate students at University Paris Cité, France
- Stochastic calculus for undergraduate students at University Paris-Dauphine, France