1 juillet 2016
- C. Alasseur, I. Ekeland, R. Elie, Nicolás Hernández Santibáñez and D. Possamai, Selection adverse and application to electricity tarification.
- C. Alasseur, I. Ben Tahar and A. Matoussi, An extended Mean Field Game for Storages in Smart Grid.
- C. Alasseur, M. Hang, J. Geyer-Klingeber, A. W. Rathgeber, L. Wichman, Output Hedging of Electric Utility Firms - the Role of Electricity Derivatives Markets.
- H. Le Cadre, Peer-to-Peer Electricity Market Analysis: From Variational to Generalized Nash Equilibrium
- C. Alasseur, O. Féron, Structural price model for coupled electricity markets, Energy Economics, Volume 75, pp 104-119, 2018.
- C. Alasseur, A. Balata, S. Ben Aziza, A. Maheshwari, P. Tankov, X. Warin, "Regression Monte Carlo for microgrid management", to appear in ESAIM Proceedings.
- Journées projet ANR "Mean Field Games", 17-18 déc. 2018 Paris (France).
- 11th European Summer School in Financial Mathematics, Paris, August 2018
- 35th Annual Conference of the French Finance Association (AFFI), 22.-24. May 2018, Paris, France
- An extended Mean Field Game for Storages in Smart Grid, Mean-field games, energy and environment Workshop, London, February 2018
- An extended Mean Field Game for Smart Grid, , Energy Finance Christmas Workshop (EFC17), Cracow, December 2017
- Mean Field Game and local storages in the power system, International Conference on Stochastic Analysis and Application, Stochastic Control, Information and Applications, Hammamet, October 2017
- Mean Field Game and local storages in the power system, Energy and Commodity conference, Oxford, June 2017
- Séminaire, Collège de France, Mai 2017
- PDE and Probability Methods for Interactions, Sophia Antipolis (France) – March 30-31, 2017
- An adverse selection approach to power tarification, Energy Finance Christmas Workshop, Essen, December 2016
- An adverse selection approach to power tarification, SIAM Conference on Financial Mathematics & Engineering Austin, Nov 2016, Paris, November 2016
- 5ème Journée COSMOS, Problèmes et techniques de l'optimisation et tarification stochastique, Paris, November 2016
- A structural model for interconnected markets, SESO the International Thematic Week Smart Energy and Stochastic Optimization, May 2016
- A structural model for interconnected markets, EPFL Brown bag seminar, May 2016, Invited.
- A structural model for interconnected markets, Frontiers in Stochastic Modelling for Finance Conference, Padua, February 2016
- Electricity price models comparison for spread options, Energy Finance Conference, London, September 2015
- Review of types of electricity price models used in practice by a power utility, 12th Workshop on Stochastic Models, Statistics and Their Applications Finance Conference, Wroclaw, February 2015
- A structural model for electricity spot and forward for coupled market, Energy FinanceConference, Erice, September 2014
Member of the scientific executive bureau, LABEX Finance and Sustainable Development,
Energy Derivatives lecture in master 203 (Dauphine University)
Membre du comité de liaison du groupe MODE (SMAI)